Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Found out a little bit more about what I will be doing

As most of you know I will be going to Ecuador on March 8 for ten days. I am slowly learning more about Ecuador and what I will be excepting there. The airport that we are going to arrive at is Quito. We will be driving and staying at Cayambe. Cayambe is in the mountains and the altitude is going to be 9,300 feet above sea level (much higher than the Liberty mountain haha). We will be staying in a hotel the whole time when we are there. The air is going to be thinner there and the sun is going to be more intense. When we are there all of our meals are going to be provided for. But if I want to by snacks and gifts I have to buy that with my own money. Thank goodness that they accept US dollars. As I learn more about I will keep you updated about it. The more I learn about the more excited I am getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment